Athletic Physical Information

The sports that require a physical in order to participate are the following:
1. Cross Country
2. Football
3. Volleyball
4. Basketball (Boys and Girls)
5. Wrestling
6. Track
7. Swimming

Clubs that do not require a physical to participate are the following:
1. Tennis
2. Golf
Athletic physicals are good on or after April 15th of the current school year until the following April.  Mr. Helsom does not carry athletic physicals over from one school year to another.  When in doubt, please email him to confirm that your student has a physical on file for the current school year.  
Need a form?  Click on the form at the bottom of this page listed Physical and Participation Form and print one off.

Need a physical now, but can't get into see your family doctor in time? 
Home Town Urgent Care 
Home Town Urgent Care at 245 Centre Ave. Portage, MI (269) 323-2450
$35.00 and get the physical.  

Questions?  Call Mr. Helsom WMS Athletic Director at (office) 323-5839 or (cell) 352-1339

Geoff Helsom,
May 28, 2014, 6:42 AM